2/27/2020 – Mixed 2 gallons of 1.5 fl. oz./gal of Martin’s Dominion Tree & Shrub (Imidacloprid 1.47%) and poured it in a 3-ft band about 1 foot away from the multi-trunk.
This is a followup to the recent neem oil drench of the leaves.
5/1/2020 – The label says:
- Trees: 1/2 oz per inch of distance around trunk
- Considering only the stump size of 24″ diameter or 80″ circumference then we would apply 80 oz.
- Multi-Trunk Trees – Measure the distance in inches around each tree trunk at chest height and add together. Multiply this total by 0.375 to get the required number of ounces of this product to apply. Example: A tree has 4 trunks. They measure 20, 10, 5 and 5 inches or a total of 40 inches. 40 x 0.375 = 15 ounces.
- Given the 20 trunks of 15″ circumference, this method say to apply 20x15x.375 = 112,500 oz.
- Shrubs: 1-1/2 oz per foot of height
- Given the tree/trunk calculation provides unreasonable results, then using the shrub formula with a height of 20 ft. we would apply 30 ozs.
On 2/27/2020 we applied 3 fl. oz.