Likely purchased in 2018.
From the Label
- Tomatoes – 1 Tbsp/gallon to cover 200 SF or a 10′ x 20′ area. Apply every 7-10 days. PHI = 0. Spray both sides of the leaves.
- Not labeled for Peppers.
- Active Ingredient – Chlorothalonil (CAS No. 1897-45-6) . . . 29.6%
- Label does not mention the use of a surfactant. But, a Garden Tech Techincal Bulletin says; “The built-in surfactant system in Daconil provides excellent spreading and sticking power for extended coverage on the crown and sheath of grass blades or ornamental plants for unsurpassed protection, even after heavy rains or watering. The surfactant provides residual control for 14 to 21 days when used at recommended rates.“
- For Rose Black Spot use 1.25 fl. oz (2.5 Tbsp) per 4 gallons of water. From the Label page 10.
- For Hydrangeas use 1.5 fl oz per 4 gallons.
- The label does not mention daylilies or daylily rust. It does cite lilies but not rust.