10/24/2019 – Ordered from DoMyOwn.com.
10/26/2021 – Re-ordered
Preemergent herbicide to prevent germination of Burweed in the fall and crabgrass et al in the early spring.
- Label here and DropBox.
- Active Ingredient: Pendimethalin 2%
- Rate for burweed and crabgrass: 75 – 100 lbs/acre = 1.7 – 2.3 lbs/1,000 sf
- Repeat Application if necessary of 51-75 lbs/acre after 5-8 weeks
- Need ½ inch of rain after spreading.
- Safe for pecan and oak trees
- Safe for Azaleas, camillias, daylilies, roses; non-bearing citrus, pear & peach.