- Active ingredient: Dimethlyamine Salt of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid …….47.3%
- Use a surfactant at 0.25% v/v
- Pastures – 1 qt. per acre but not on newly seeded pastures.
- 1 qt/ac = 1 qt/43.56 ksf = 32 oz/43.56 ksf = 0.74 oz/ksf
- Minimum 5 gallons of water per acre.
From Solutions Pest & Lawn – For general use on ornamental turfs, 2,4-D Amine should be mixed at a rate of 2 to 3.16 pints per acre. For small applications with a hand sprayer, this breaks down to 0.72 to 1.1 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet.