Bought 6/4/2020 from Buddy at TOOMEY EQUIPMENT CO., INC. 5788 HWY 90 WEST, THEODORE AL 36582-1641 Phone: 251-653-1900
- Flyer – https://bushhog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Finish-Mower-Lit-2020_3-25.pdf
- Operators Manual – https://bushhog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/50078297_HDTH5-6__Operators_Manual_Pub_06-19.pdf
Wheel Weights – https://www.steinertractor.com/MHS037-Front-Wheel-Weight
- 12-3/4″ center to center bolt holes
- Fits all 3″ x 15″ 5-hole rims
- Weight is sold individually
- Mounts to rim with 4 MHS038 J-Bolts
Lubrication From Manual Section 5-1
- Blade spindles (Figure 5-4) must be greased with 5 shots of grease every 10 hrs. Access lubrication fittings through holes in top of the shielding above the Spindle Assembly.
- Occasionally grease the spindle until a small amount of grease purges from the relief hole (Figure 5-5), located at the base of the spindle housing under the sheave. The shielding will need to be removed in order to see the relief hole. Clean off any excess grease.
- The Belt Tension Idler Arm should be greased each time the blade spindles are greased with 3 shots of grease.
Service Records not including greasing
5/13/2021 – Replaced gear box oil.