4/7/2019 – Today we completed several major steps in the backyard beds.
- We moved four scalpings from other Wood Ferns to the former locations of the failed wildflower beds.
- We moved at least one clump of Hyperion reblooming daylilies from the Bay Tree bed to the bed with the water oak just south of the grain bin.
- Moved daylilies to the bed between the pecan trees with the started hydrangea from the original hydrangea at the back door.
- We dug up the Indigo that had grown out into the yard and planted them in the bed with the young hydrangea.
- See separate post about progress in the large garden.
- Not quite in the backyard is the Bay Tree Bed but it provided the Hyperion daylilies for the backyard beds. Once the daylilies were moved we planted a Julia Child rose at each end. We now have four of those roses.