As the augers were hauled away and that area cleaned up we could finally rearrange equipment, get rid of stuff and create more order. On this Halloween day, we made a lot of progress.
- Used Fergie and the boom to move the platform Frank built for Dad (for the back door wheelchair ramp) from the barn to the grain bin door to serve as a “porch”;
- Rotated the old rusty bush hog away from the tree so it can be hooked up and moved;
- Pulled the old rotten pole lying behind the barn to the burn pile and the other pole to next to the fence near the burn pile to be used as a corner post;
- Unhooked my box blade from the Ford where the poles had been;
- With the Ford:
- moved the 8-foot mower from Bay 2 to the north-most pile of fat pine along the east side of the northmost stall (Bay 4) of the barn;
- Moved the old rusty bush hog to line up with the 8-foot mower along the northeast side of the barn;