7/24/2021 about 12:30 PM with the full sun and 92° F. [As of 8/3/21, the St. Augustine grass has not died but is not growing. Likely that is because it was not to be sprayed when the temperature was over 85°.]
Sprayed Celsius at the Middle Rate ¾ tsp (actually a scant 1 teaspoon) to 1 gallon of water. Sprayed the following locations.
- between wash table & Gardinas to north edge of greenhouse
- sand-filled area NE of northmost Gardina
- a small area NW of back patio
- between carport wall, greenhouse and driveway
- drive tracks from driveway to azaleas
- in and around sand fill area north of fence/gate daylily bed.
7/25/2021 – Sprayed the weeds in most of the sand-filled spots in the front yard about an hour before a light rain shower. Mixed 2 more gallons. About 3 pm the grass was dry, the sun was bright and the temperature was about 91°. Sprayed the sand-filled spots on the east end of the yard and all the large spots left from brown patch several years ago.
Also sprayed the sand-filled spots on the east side of the house and the Florida Betony in the sand-filled spots and grass under the pecans just south of Mary’s Garden.
- Carolina Dichondra
- Spotted Spurge
- Florida Betony
- Globe Nutgrass