2/2/2020 – We wet enough Jiffy Seed Starting Mix to fill the 72 cells in a tray. The mix is composed of peat moss, coconut coir, and vermiculite.
- With them filled by what fell in we pushed down each one to remove some of the air and had cells that were 1/2 to 2/3’s full.
- Sprinkled more mix on and leveled it into the remaining cell space.
- using a skewer for the small seeds and the marker pen for the larger ones we made about 1/4″ hole for the seed.
- Dropped one seed in each hole and lightly pushed soil on top of them.
- misted them with water.
- Put on a table in the dining room window.
The following seeds were sowed.