- All below was fertilized with 15-0-15 unless otherwise noted.
- Crepe Myrtles along the road – 1 pint (~1 lb) in about a 10′ x 10′ area around the trunk per the soil test.
- Lightly dribbled around the daylilies, roses, blue plumbagos, and bridal wreaths in the same bed.
- A little less than a pint on the Aspidistra around the two pecan trees.
- A little around the Christmas tree.
- Sand Pear in the Big Garden – 1 pint (~1 lb) of 15-0-15 in a 10′ x 10′ area per the soil test.
- Couple handfuls around the Texas Laurel and Oak Leaf Hydrangea along the wood fence in the pecan orchard.
- 1 gallon of Miracle
Growon each of the three Sunset Magic Crape Myrtles and the bay tree.
Watered it all in hoping we will get the rain predicted for Sunday and next week. The last rain was March 4th–25 days ago.