Had a few seedlings and very few stewart pecans.
- replaced spigot to fields at pump that had just started spraying. Over tightened the new spigot and cracked the T. Drained line, blew out crack to dry; put PVC glue in the crack and removed the spigot so crack closed up; added radiator clamp and let cure for an hour; reinstalled spigot with treflon tape and and little FromaGasket. No leaks. LUCKY so far.
- reset washing machine and found “leak” was from the drain of the former utility tub when the drain line backed up. Third run with the snake cleared it.
- Removed bathroom exhaust fans. Cleaning the one in the hall bath fixed it and cleaning and lubing the utility bath helped it.
- fertilized the new azaleas in blueberry row;
- Cut down dead tallow trees beyond the barn with the Husq chain saw. Started new pile back there to burn. We can now see unobstructed to the newly planted grass.
- Pressure washed both tractors after spraying with degreaser. Degreaser helped with crud is so hard on Ford a lot did not come off. Need to soak with Tide like Paul said he used on the big rigs.
- Found that the new battery in the Ford tractor had been stolen.
- Began using a high-strength Master Lock on the grain bin. Measured the bin: 18′ diameter and 13’6″ to eave inside.