10/1/2020 – Using the April 22, 2019 application as a guide, but wanting to not fertilize as heavy this late in the fall, we decided to spread 100 lbs. of 15-0-15 (2/3rds of that application) while putting in 2 lbs of Extinguish. Therefore, mix 1 lb. of Extinguish in each 50 lb sack of fertilizer and spread it on approximately 1 acre.
Spread the mix with the JD Spreader set at 2.0 and drove faster than specified over the following areas.
- Front Yard
- Back Yard
- Magnolia Frescati yard
- East side yard back to the wide gate to the orchard
- once around the grain bin
- between the old oak and the pecan tree and around the south side of the pecan
- along the drive from the pecan tree to the deck
- between the tack shed and the fence/gate
Was careful to make sure the mix was thrown into the flower beds to kill the ants that Mary has been fighting.