3/20/2020 – Before the wind started, mixed 6 gallons of Weed Free Zone and sprayed:
- one pass near Ranger’s hay bale where the burweed was thick and some lived.
- one pass along the temporary fence on the barn side from the barn to the blueberries;
- the weedy grass strip on the pond side of the temporary fence in front of the barn and up to the hydrant south of the blueberries;
- the triangular areas in front of the angled in the area at the driveway gate;
- one pass across the front yard to hit areas where weeds are still growing, particularly at the septic tank;
- ran out by the woodshed and around the grain bin.