- roses with Propiconazole 14.3 for black spot;
- squash with Liquid Copper Fungicide for Downey mildew on leaves;
- tomatoes with Epsom salts to improve the flavor and health;
- bell peppers with new Sevin as cabbage loopers are still eating holes in the new leaves. Several plants now have a few blooms. Maybe the Epsom salts worked although it has only been 48 hours since it was applied.
- the four rows of tall dent corn lightly with new Sevin for flea beetles;
- Silver King corn lightly with new Sevin for flea beetles
Quite a good smack at the bad guys on Father’s Day.