Imidacloprid is a systemic chloronicotinyl pesticide, belonging to the class of neonicotinoid insecticides. It works by interfering with the transmission of nerve impulses in insects by binding irreversibly to specific insect nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
Dominion Tree & Shrub is a 1.47% Imidacloprid product for outdoor residential use only. Protection can not be washed off by rain or water and protects against nuisance pests for up to 12 months. Dominion Tree & Shrub is easy to use, just mix and pour and apply at the tree base. Quart treats up to 5,333 sq. ft.https://www.controlsolutionsinc.com/products/dominion-tree-shrub/
Product Type: Consumer
Use Sites: soil drench, outdoors, lawn, trees, fruit trees, ornamentals, flower beds, yards, grass
Effective Against: aphids, grubs, mole crickets, borers, beetles, scales, whiteflies, leafhoppers
Market Label here. The following is from the label.
- Controls Aphids, Grubs, Mole Crickets and Other Listed Insects
- For Use on Lawns, Flowers, Trees & Shrubs including listed Fruit and
- Nut Trees
- Kills listed insects, including Japanese Beetles & Emerald Ash Borers
- Prevents new infestations
- Protects against listed insects for up to 12 months
- Provides up to 12 months of Systemic Protection against listed insects