Permethrin SFR Insecticide 36.8 %. Label here.
- Martin’s Permethrin SFR is labeled for subterranean termite control, pretreatments, post-construction treatments, foam applications. Permethrin is classified as a “repellent chemical”. For termite treatments, it is preferable to use Taurus SC which is a non-repellent chemical.
- Martin’s Permethrin SFR is labeled outdoors for: ants, aphids, Japanese beetles, bagworms, caterpillars, fleas, flies, scorpions, wasps, ticks, termites and more.
APPLICATION From the Label
At: Dairies, barns, feedlots, stables, poultry houses, swine and livestock houses, animal hospitals, pens and kennels, outside meat processing premises.
PESTS: Lesser mealworm, house flies, stable flies, beetles (such as Darkling Beetle) and other manure breeding insects. Also aids in the reduction of cockroaches, mosquitoes and spiders.
DILUTE: As a spray – 4 fl. oz. to 12.5 gallons water.
For our 1½ gallon sprayer:
- 4 fl. oz. to 12.5 gallons water per specs
- = 1 fl. oz. to 3.1 gallons
- = ½ fl. oz. to 1½ gallon is a solution just below the specified concentration.