7/12/2021 – Bought 2.5 gallons from Greenway AG, formerly AGRI AFC.
- Winfield Solutions web page here and the Label is here.
- Active ingredient: Dimethlyamine Salt 47.3%
- Use a surfactant at 0.25%
- Pastures – 1 qt. per acre but not on newly seeded pastures.
- Minimum 5 gallons of water per acre.
From Solutions Pest & Lawn – For general use on ornamental turfs, 2,4-D Amine should be mixed at a rate of 2 to 3.16 pints per acre. For small applications with a hand sprayer, this breaks down to 0.72 to 1.1 fl. oz. per 1,000 square feet.