Bonide Mancozeb Flowable with Zinc’s label is here.
- BROAD SPECTRUM FUNGICIDE – Mancozeb Flowable with Zinc is a broad spectrum protectant fungicide labeled for outdoor crops and ornamental uses. Optimum disease control is achieved when applied in a regularly scheduled preventative spray program.
- PROTECTS VEGETABLES, FRUITS & ORNAMENTALS – Designed for use on a variety of plants, such as tomatoes, potatoes, onions, cucumbers, melons, corn, grapes, apples, azaleas, geraniums, roses, zinnias, and many more.
- CONTROLS DISEASE – Protects against leaf spot, downy mildew, early blight, late blight, rust, botrytis, and other listed diseases.
- Use with a surfactant
- From Label’s page 18
- Repeat 7-10 days
- Harvest Interval for tomatoes and summer squash is 5 days.
- For Tomatoes can mix with full rate of copper fungicide with half to full rate of Mancozeb.