Content of this page was found at Mother Earth News.?
- Marigolds repel cabbage moths, Mexican bean beetles, bean beetles, aphids, potato bugs, squash bugs, nematodes, and maggots.
- Nasturtiums repel aphids.
- Tomatoes and celery repel cabbage worms
- Onions, leeks, and wormwood repel carrot flies
- Plant near: beans, carrots, corn, cucumbers, early potatoes, radishes, turnips
- Keep away from: garlic leeks, onions, shallots
Plant near all garden crops. Stimulates vegetable growth and deters bean beetles, aphids, potato bugs, squash bugs, nematodes, and maggots.
- Plant near: apples, beans, cabbage family, greenhouse crops, potatoes, pumpkins, radishes, squash
- Comments: repels aphids, potato bugs, squash bugs, striped pumpkin beetles, and Mexican bean beetles and destroys white flies in greenhouses.