All below from the online JD Manual here.
- Check Engine Oil Level
- Clean Rubber Dust Unloading Valve
- Clean Engine Fins (4×2)
- Service Air Cleaner Element
- Clean Engine Cooling Screens at passenger seat
- Check Air Intake under passenger seat
- Check Spark Plug – Gap to be 0.025″ or 0.63 mm
- Check Fuel Filter
- Check Spark Arrestor
- Checking Transaxle Oil Level
- IMPORTANT: Hot hydraulic oil will expand and show incorrect oil level. Check oil level when oil is cold by screwing dipstick fully into transaxle case, then unscrewing and checking oil level.
- Check Drive Belt – width on top surface should be a minimum of 27 mm (1.1 in.).
- Clean Primary Drive Clutch
- Check Secondary Driven Clutch Buttons