- In front of the Office/Guest Room
- Two Popcorn Drift white roses by Star Roses & Plants and a Limelight Hydrangea planted June 2017
- Two “Pardon Me” daylilies (red flowers with yellow throats) at the point next to the walk on the east side of the front door) – Memorial Day 2017
- In front of the Dining Room/Studio
- Grape Ripple daylily
- Outside the Kitchen window
- two Stella de Oro (yellow long blooming) at the back door -Memorial Day 2017
- Along the east side of the driveway
- 3 gal. Quick Fire Hydrangea and a 3 gal. Pinkie Winkie Hydrangea. Both panicle hydrangeas from Flowerwood Nursery, Inc. of Mobile AL.
- two Agapanthus (semi-dwarf Lily of the Nile)
- three dark leaf, deep red crepe myrtles named Sunset Magic (Lagerstroemia “Phlagix PPAF”
- Along the west side of the driveway.
- ID Gallery
- Along the 4-Board fence along the road
Christmas 2014 – Planted eight Natchez crepe myrtles along the new 4-board wood fence.
9/24/2018 – Planted one clump of Savanha Debutant and one of Siloam June Bug both from Oakes Daylilies. The SJB was the bonus plant. Both were planted between Crepes 6 & 7 (counting from the east) with the Savanha Debutant on the west side of the Bridal Wreath and the SBJ on the east side. See Post here.