Google Earth view here.
Good Reference at TAMU is here.
- Grape Ripple – Favorite planted on front near DR window.
- 5/27/2017 – bought at Blairs – 5/27/2017 – Two Drift roses; 3 gal. Quick Fire Hydrangea and a 3 gal. Pinkie Winkie Hydrangea. Both panicle hydrangeas from Flowerwood Nursery, Inc. of Mobile AL. All planted along driveway outside kitchen window. Also, dayliles cited in that list.
Areas derived using Google Earth.
- Crepe Bed – 280 ft wood fence miuns 14 ft driveway x 5 ft wide = 1330 SF
- Ditch emankment from pond fence to garden fence at pecan trees: 390 ft – 2 driveways at 16 ft x 7 ft = 2506 SF
- Side of road from fence to pavement is 20′ x 358 = 7,160 SF
- Ditch Embankment at Garden – 150-16=134 x 7 = 938 SF
- Ditch Embankment at Pond – 158-16=142 x 7 = 994 SF
- Total Ditch embankment = 4438 SF
Per American Meadows a lush planting of wildflower seeds is at 1500 SF per lb.