8/7/2021 – Sprayed 12 gallons of 2,4-D Amine plus Remedy Ultra at 1 ounce per gallon each plus 1/2 ounce per gallon of Non-ionic Surfactant at the following locations on the north and south side of Mary’s Springs:
- briars in the center of the Creek Field that I missed;
- briars and tallow on the east end of the Creek Field;
- briars and tallow at the steep slopes in the Head area;
- briars and scrub on the field side of the tree line in the bowl at the head;
- tallow in the North Field east of the high point and along a portion of the Northmost fence line; and
- tallow, youpon and more along the tree line on the north side of Mary’s Springs from the cleared point to halfway to the Head (west end) where I ran out of the mix.