1/27/2021 – Mary sowed the following peppers and the green onion seeds in the soil from Dodd Nursery Supply. She put two seeds in each compartment ¼” deep.
- Greek Pepperoncini Pepper – 6x
- Tiburon Poblano Pepper – 6x
- Sunbright Golden Bell Pepper – 6x
- Pepper Chile G7 (F1) – Anaheim –
- Jaloro Jalapeno – 6x
- Cayenne Long Red 2020 – 6x
- Carolina Wonder sweet bell (N) – 6x
- Charleston Belle Sweet Bell Pepper (N) – 6x
- Warrior Bunching Onions – 36x
2/11/2021 – Some peppers of all types popped up overnight. Apparently, the very cold nights the first week after they were sowed and before we got the heater, stopped them from beginning to germinate.