Per Pam Hughes – 7/31/17. Updated 12/31/17.
- Yard – “Throw” some grass out there even if it is just prior to listing.
- Replace carpet throughout. Low pile decent padding. Get Quote from her guy.
- Think about having the house inspected prior to listing. Pam says the inspectors are brutal these days. Get Quote from her guy.
- Paint the upstairs bathroom where the green wallpaper is.
The faucets are OK. Just replace the chrome parts as needed in the other upstairs bath. The handles need to be replaced. Both bath items are home depot items. Maybe replace the faucets in my office space to match the ones in the other bedroom.
- Tile the master bath. Get Quote from her guy.
- Replace dark counter tops in the bar.
- Change out wire cabinet doors with glass to match what we have done in the breakfast room.
- Figure out something for the trash compactor space.
- Remove the butcher block before showing as it makes the space seem smaller.
Raise light above butcher block to see how it looks with block gone for showing. Likely need to replace.
Install GFI at the outlets near the faucets. I think we already bought those.
- The chandelier shows nice so leave it in lieu of putting a less expensive one there.
As of Aug 1, 2017 she would list for $249,000.
- Raise 12″ strip along garage on west side
- Demo sunscreen over gravel. Remove old shelves.
- Repair gravel board at drain
- Repair hole in the ceiling and make at least one light work and demo the others.
- paint the garage.