Per Pam Hughes – 7/31/17
- Yard – “Throw” some grass out there even if it is just prior to listing.
- Replace carpet throughout. Low pile decent padding.
- Think about having the house inspected prior to listing. Pam says the inspectors are brutal these days.
- Paint the upstairs bathroom where the green wallpaper is.
- The faucets are OK. Just replace the chrome parts as needed in the other upstairs bath. The handles need to be replaced. Both bath items are home depot items.
- Maybe replace the faucets in my office space to match the ones in the other bedroom.
- Tile the master bath.
- Replace dark counter tops in bar.
- Change out wire cabinet doors with glass to match what we have done in the breakfast room.
- Figure out something for the trash compactor space.
- Remove the butcher block before showing as it makes the space seem smaller.
- Raise light above butcher block to see how it looks with block gone for showing. Likely need to replace.
paint the garage.
I think one of the inspection items will probably be the outlets near the faucets. I think we already bought those.
- The chandelier shows nice so leave it in lieu of putting a less expensive one there.
Right now she would list for $249,000
Leave some furniture for showing purposes.