After the pond field was combined with the yard.
- The overall area of the pond yard, barnyard, house yard and the orchard – 4.66 ac or 202,800 SF
Mowed Areas as of 5/1/2020
|Areas not mowed|
|Overall mowing not including house, driveway, barn, and grain bin – acres||4.0|
|Mowed area without the pecan orchard, house, driveway, barn, and grain bin – acres||3.1|
Areas based on Google Earth area calculations:
- Woodland in the springs and creek area – 8.4 ac.
- Pasture including the grass part of the old garden – 29.9, say 30 acres
- Row Cropped Field – 24 acres
- Pecan orchard including trees next to the house – 1.5 ac.
- Pecan orchard inside the fence – 0.9 Ac = 41,000 SF
- Yard including the adjacent pecan trees and back to the azaleas – 1.3 ac.
- Note the above areas 4 and 5 overlaps.
- This “yard” is based on the old fence line between the yard and pond field.
- Burn Pile Field including former pond – 0.67 Acres = 19,000 SF
- Old Garden without new garden – 1.1 acres, 49,200 SF
Areas for “Talking Purposes”
- Pasture – say 40 acres
- Row Cropped – say 24 acres
- Pecan orchard – say 2.5 acres
- Garden – 1/3 acre, ~14,000 SF including orange trees & flower area.
- Mowed area in yard and pond yard – 3 acres