8/16/2019 – Ted and Cheyanne surprised Mary with the horse named Ranger. They acquired him from James Douglas, Farrier, in Citronelle.
8/20/2019 – Notes from first talk with James about Ranger.
- To halter him put a lead rope around the neck then halter
- He worked the Hazer for Rodeo Bull Dog Steers & team penned
- The owner was a truck driver
- Arthritis in right foot common with rodeo horses that are ridden without warming or stretching
- wants him on rotation with erica’s Rambler who has trouble walking
- Will not need to feed him in winter.
- call or text
- the correct saddle is on where you can put your fist with thumb on top under the saddle at the whithers
- He is a quarter house
- Use a Navaho blanket and a pad