Permethrin SFR Insecticide 36.8 %. Label here.
- Martin’s Permethrin SFR is labeled for subterranean termite control, pretreatments, post-construction treatments, foam applications. Permethrin is classified as a “repellent chemical”. For termite treatments, it is preferable to use Taurus SC which is a non-repellent chemical.
- Martin’s Permethrin SFR is labeled outdoors for: ants, aphids, Japanese beetles, bagworms, caterpillars, fleas, flies, scorpions, wasps, ticks, termites and more
- One qt.of Martin’s Permethrin SFR yields:
- 20 gallons of termite spray at the rate of 1.6 fl.oz. per gallon.
- 40 gallons of general insect control spray indoors at the rate of .8 fl. oz. per gallon, and up to
- 96 gallons of general outdoor insect control spray at the rate of 1/3 rd of a fluid ounce per gallon.