Manufacture’s Page is here.
Extracts from the Label.
- Rainfast after 1 hour
- Use a surfactant
- Readily absorbed thru leaves and stems and translocated rapidly.
- Do not treat more than 1/10th of the area to be grazed per year.
- Maybe tank mixed with other herbicides like glyphosate.
- Moisten, but do not drench target vegetation so spray solution does not run off.
- Cogongrass – Fall Spray, 2 qts. per acre+ MSO after-burn applied to new growth. BUT, control of Bahiagrass only takes 4-6 pts.
- Chinese tallow Trees – 16-24 oz. per acre
- Nutsedge – 2-3 pts + MSO