- With newly repaired 4-cycle wheeled line trimmer I trimmed around the house and back azalea bed and pecan trees.
- Roses blooming great
- Blueberry bushes are loaded
- Pecans are just beginning to leaf out
- Blue Birds are hauling stuff OUT of the blue bird house.
- Heavy fog till mid morning. Cool breezes all day.
- Edged driveway
- Trimmed weeds with 4-cycle trimmer around barn, pecan trees in orchard, at driveway at ditch.
- Mary sprayed 10 gallons of Erasure (generic Roundup) on fences, around beds, around barn
- Sprayed 50:50 bleach on gables to clean mildew.
- Hedged azaleas with electric hedger and limbed up small oaks and sprayed for worms as some leaf clusters were stunted although did not see any worms.
- Took old broken deep freezer in utility room to land fill on Cottage Hill. Paid $15 fee.
- Went to feed store in St. Elmo and it is expensive and mostly about horses and other uppie stuff. Did buy 6” pot with four basil plants.
- Went to feed store in Grand Bay and bought 15 lbs of bird seed as it was only $2.50 per 5 lb bag. Also bought 50 lbs. 8-24-24 for $18
- Cut down sweet gum tree, yupon and other trees behind south two panels of barn.
- Cut grass and weeds along garden fence.
- Sprayed around pecan trees. Used 4 gallons more Erasure
- Pull piles of tallow trees– left in field last work day—to the large pile behind Peggy’s house
- Mary pulled stumps with trees except for the last one that would not budget and she let the tractor front end come up to almost a 45 degree angle before I saw it and shouted to press the clutch. She did and it sank back down. Scared the crap out of both of us.
- Fixed lavatory in master bath
- Install bird feeder at end of walkway to front door
- Nailed siding back on south end of barn as it had blown off.